Effective September 17th, all of our career centers are open to the public. Appointments are recommended.
To ensure staff are available to provide assistance, appointments are recommended. Walk ins will be served as capacity allows, but scheduled appointments will be given priority.
Give us a call at 850.633.4419 or follow these steps to schedule online:
- Visit careersourcechipola.com/events.
- Find the time you'd like to reserve and click "Attend this Event."
- Log in with the same information you use to log into the kiosk when visiting our centers in person.
- If you have never logged in on our kiosks in person, click "Register" in the top right corner of the page.
- Contact us if you have any questions!
Executive Committee Meeting - Thursday, September 9, 2021, 9:30 a.m. CST Interested individuals can join by phone at 561-570-4464, Conference ID 642 604 477#.
Reemployment Assistance benefits are available to Floridians who have been negatively impacted as a result of the mitigation efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19. Eligible individuals include those who have lost their job through no fault of their own, are quarantined by a medical professional or a government agency, laid off or sent home without pay for an extended period by their employer, or caring for an immediate family member who is diagnosed with COVID-19.
To apply online, individuals with prior claims should visit https://connect.myflorida.com/Claimant/Core/Login.ASPX. New claimants are encouraged to apply at www.floridajobs.org/RAApplication.
If you need help resetting your PIN we can assist you by phone at 850-633-4419.