Projects or programs funded in whole or in part with federal grant money must credit the federal government for the federal government's portion of the financial support.
This web page citation informs the public that the use of federal dollars by CareerSource Chipola meets the Stevens Amendment requirement. Federal funds are used to fund in whole or part the following:
- Training and Outreach Materials
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act programs targeting youth, adults, and dislocated workers
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program
- Software Licenses/Technology
- Client Support Services
- Professional Development for Staff
- Salaries for staff
- Costs as determined by a state approved cost allocation plan and allowable under terms of the funding sources.
- Other services and items deemed necessary for the successful operation of CareerSource Chipola in carrying out the organization’s mission