All of our career centers are open!
To ensure staff are available to provide assistance, appointments are recommended. Give us a call at 850.633.4419 or follow these steps to schedule online:
- Visit careersourcechipola.com/events.
- Find the time you'd like to reserve and click "Attend this Event."
- Log in with the same information you use to log into the kiosk when visiting our centers in person.
- If you have never logged in on our kiosks in person, click "Register" in the top right corner of the page.
- Contact us if you have any questions!
Reemployment Assistance benefits are available to Floridians who have been negatively impacted as a result of the mitigation efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19. Eligible individuals include those who have lost their job through no fault of their own, are quarantined by a medical professional or a government agency, laid off or sent home without pay for an extended period by their employer, or caring for an immediate family member who is diagnosed with COVID-19.
To apply online, individuals with prior claims should visit https://connect.myflorida.com/Claimant/Core/Login.ASPX. New claimants are encouraged to apply at www.floridajobs.org/RAApplication.
If you need help resetting your PIN we can assist you by phone at 850-633-4419.