|Days/Hours to be arranged with employer. This is a Full Time position for a Team Leader In Graceville, FL.|
Certification in CPR, First Aid by a nationally recognized organization (Red Cross, AHA).
Current state driver’s license (CDL may be required).
High School Diploma or GED
Meet criminal background check and drug screening per state requirements
The Team Leader’s primary responsibility is to Role Model appropriate behavior at all times while mentoring and supervising students in educational, recreational, leisure and vocational settings. The Team Leader’s main concerns include the safety and supervision of the students. Essential responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Participates with students in various work and leisure activities
- Constantly demonstrates appropriate pro-social skills during all activities.
- Facilitates groups as assigned.
- Provides constant proper supervision of youth.
- Effectively implements the behavior motivation system.
- Completes all documentation as required in accordance with Dove policies.
- Effectively address student unacceptable behavior through verbal dialog.
- Completes incident, accident and behavioral reports according to procedures.
- Collects/summarizes program data and inputs as required by supervisor.
- Facilitates supervision and instruction for all activities as needed.
- Interacts appropriately with students and serves as a positive role model.
- Prevents and intervenes in student altercations and incidents.
- Assumes supervisory responsibilities when needed.
- Effectively communicates with the Shift Leader and other employees.
- Safely transports students to off-site appointments or activities.
- If needed, will participate in off campus trips that may require hiking, swimming, canoeing, etc.
- Will drive Dove / Twin Oaks vehicles as required in accordance with the DJJ Policy.
- If needed, will provide emergency First Aid and CPR in accordance with American Red Cross Standards.
- Conducts and practices emergency evacuation procedures.
- Attends and participates in all required meetings and training
- Assumes other duties, responsibilities, shifts and/or hours as directed or needed for efficient operations of the program.
- Date Posted: 08/27/2018
- Location: Graceville
- Reference #: 10760183
- Contact: Myra Rowe, 850-633-2731
Page 6 of 6, showing 1 records out of 26 total, starting on record 26, ending on 26